Bay Windows by ClearView Window and Door
A bay window has three openings installed in four projection angles up to a 90-degree box bay. Its overall structure consists of a picture window with two other windows, usually smaller, on either side. Bay windows protrude outside the wall so you can enjoy an extended view, additional seating space, or an area to sit plants or other things.
A bay or bow window can be used as a replacement in most large window openings.
Product Used: Windows
- New Door with Sidelites and Transom Window
- Siding Replacement + Windows & Doors
- New Addition built by ClearView + Replacement Windows and Entry Doors
- Roof Replacement
- Bow Windows by ClearView Window and Door
- 6 New OKNA 800 Windows Installed Millersville MD, Anne Arundel County
- Addition / Sunroom Plus Refinished the Deck
- New Homeguard Entry Door Installed Cockeysville, Maryland, Baltimore County
- Vinyl Siding Replacement Ellicott City Howard County Maryland
- Double Hung Replacement Windows ~ Harford County (October 2019)
- Homeguard Entry Door Installed in Parkville Maryland (Oct 2019)
- Replacement Windows and Entry Door in Parkville, Baltimore County, MD
- Okna 500 Vinyl Replacement Window under Stained Glass Baltimore City (Oct 2019)
- New ProVia Storm Door Install in Nottingham, Baltimore County, by ClearView (Oct 2019)
- Replacement of old door with New Entry Door and Skylite. Replaced shutters. Also capped the garage door openings.
- New Composite Deck, Stairs, Porch, and Sliding Patio Doors in Baltimore
- Baltimore Whole House Replacement Window Project ~ 16 Okna Windows
- Replace Large Regular Window with Vinyl Patio Door, Baltimore County
- March Giveaway Winner of Vinyl Patio Door , Plus 3 Fiberglass Replacement Windows ~ Glen Arm, MD