Bow Windows by ClearView Window and Door
Bow Windows by Clearview Window and Door
A bow window usually has four, five, or six openings and is curved instead of boxed angles. This creates a rounded appearance on the inside and outside of the home. They tend to make rooms appear bigger and brighter. Like bay windows, bow windows extend beyond the exterior wall, curving away from the wall in a graceful arch. They are typically larger than bay windows and have more glass because of a curve instead of angled corners. You can add a window seat to the bow window with storage under the bench seat for extra storage.
A bay or bow window can be used as a replacement in most large window openings.
Product Used: Windows
- New Door with Sidelites and Transom Window
- Siding Replacement + Windows & Doors
- New Addition built by Clearview + Replacement Windows and Entry Doors
- Roof Replacement
- Bay Windows
- 6 New OKNA 800 Windows Installed Millersville MD, Anne Arundel County
- Addition / Sunroom Plus Refinished the Deck
- New Homeguard Entry Door Installed Cockeysville, Maryland, Baltimore County
- Vinyl Siding Replacement Ellicott City Howard County Maryland
- Double Hung Replacement Windows ~ Harford County (October 2019)
- Homeguard Entry Door Installed in Parkville Maryland (Oct 2019)
- Replacement Windows and Entry Door in Parkville, Baltimore County, MD
- Okna 500 Vinyl Replacement Window under Stained Glass Baltimore City (Oct 2019)
- New ProVia Storm Door Install in Nottingham, Baltimore County, by ClearView (Oct 2019)
- Replacement of old door with New Entry Door and Skylite. Replaced shutters. Also capped the garage door openings.
- New Composite Deck, Stairs, Porch, and Sliding Patio Doors in Baltimore
- Baltimore Whole House Replacement Window Project ~ 16 Okna Windows
- Replace Large Regular Window with Vinyl Patio Door, Baltimore County
- March Giveaway Winner of Vinyl Patio Door , Plus 3 Fiberglass Replacement Windows ~ Glen Arm, MD